Welcome to the Orange County Funeral Directors Association (OCFDA), a non-profit organization comprised of mortuaries, funeral directors and businesses that primarily serve the funeral industry in Orange County, California
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Technologies in the Vital Records Industry
El Dorado Park Golf Course
2400 Studebaker Rd.
Long Beach, CA 90815
Guest Speaker - Marcus McBride
Code of Ethics:
As OCFDA members we commit to follow a strong code of ethics:
• To set an example of good citizenship by honesty and fairness in all dealings.
• To perform all services in a dignified and respectful manner.
• To respect the confidence of each family served.
• To be ever-mindful of the welfare of co-workers.
• To observe all public health laws and support enactment of all just laws pertaining to the mortuary profession.
• To encourage the advancement of all facets of funeral service.
• To extend any assistance necessary in offering service in individual cases of actual hardship.
• To conduct all services in a manner that will assist in meeting the needs of the decedent, both religious and personal of all those served.
• To cooperate and deal fairly with other funeral directors.