Welcome to the Orange County Funeral Directors Association (OCFDA), a non-profit organization comprised of mortuaries, funeral directors and businesses that primarily serve the funeral industry in Orange County, California
Code of Ethics:
As OCFDA members we commit to follow a strong code of ethics:
• To set an example of good citizenship by honesty and fairness in all dealings.
• To perform all services in a dignified and respectful manner.
• To respect the confidence of each family served.
• To be ever-mindful of the welfare of co-workers.
• To observe all public health laws and support enactment of all just laws pertaining to the mortuary profession.
• To encourage the advancement of all facets of funeral service.
• To extend any assistance necessary in offering service in individual cases of actual hardship.
• To conduct all services in a manner that will assist in meeting the needs of the decedent, both religious and personal of all those served.
• To cooperate and deal fairly with other funeral directors.